LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 20, 2016
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), information about your children, including their name and birthdate, credit card information to maintain your subscription if you sign up for Pearachute subscription services, your photograph(s) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
We automatically log information about you and your computer and how you use our Site and services. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may also use “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar technologies (individually or collectively “Pixel Tag”) in connection with our website to collect usage data and to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our website and our website’s partners and advertisers, and your use of emails, promotions or newsletters we send to you. Pixel Tags are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser. The information collected by Pixel Tags allows us (i) to statistically monitor how many people are using our website and have opened our emails and promotions and (ii) to determine the effectiveness of marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, personalize for you, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- When you make a reservation, we use your and your child's personal information to inform the applicable location so it can communicate with you regarding the class you reserved and send you other communication that may be of interest to you such as marketing offers.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may disclose your personal information we collect to service providers and companies that perform marketing and analytics services on our behalf.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, such as service providers that work with us to help us administer and provide the Site and related services to you.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Partner Information below. You can request to change partner choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
1165 N. Clark Street, Suite 700
Chicago, IL 60610